This is an ideal location for a couple who enjoy living out of town and appreciate the natural views and peaceful surroundings. Bordering Ban Sahakhon by On Nuea, Mae On District, the area has become a getaway area for many enjoying the beautiful mountain views and cafes. Alternatively to a living residence this property could also be used for investors/entrepreneurs as an Airbnb or even converted into a restaurant or café. The price has been reduced from 16M to 12M.
- 2 houses with combined interior space of 230 Sq.m not including the car garage or outdoor living spaces.
- Fully Furnished
- The houses sit on just shy of 4 Rai of land (3 Rai and 374 Sq.wah) that also includes a man made pond that was created during construction to increase foundation level of the house.
- Newly built private salt water swimming pool 11x5x1.5m. with a shade structure perfect for lap.s
- Separate structure for a one car garage/store/workshop with a remote controlled electric door.
- The house has a European design with insulation in the walls, ceiling, and even under the floor so the temperature stays cool in the house year round.
- City water is further purified through a large water filtration system for all taps
- Hot water system for all taps
- Remote controlled lights in both houses for added convenience.
- The surrounding open land offers endless possibilities for gardening, fruit trees, or building other structures, making it a perfect retreat for nature enthusiasts.
The Main House:
- 165 sq.m.
- 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom (sink and toilet) upstairs overlooking the downstairs living area.
- Elevator large enough for a wheel chair from the bedroom to the downstairs
- Downstairs is very large open living room with vaulted ceilings Austrian Swarovski crystal chandeliers
- Cherry wood dining room table, cabinets, book shelves are imported from Italy
- Leather sofas and easy chairs imported from Italy
- 1 open kitchen with dual high-end range hoods
- 1 large bathroom with a overhead rain shower
- 4 air-conditioning units
- Attached the main house is also a large storeroom/laundry/workshop that could also be converted to another living space.
- Outside seating area overlooking the rice fields.
The Smaller House:
- 65 sq.m.
- 1 Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and shower. Additional loft area could be set up with a ladder and another bed, or used as storage space.
- The front room has a two level storage area but it could also be converted to kitchen or living area.
In addition to its peaceful surroundings, the property is conveniently located near various amenities.
Food and shopping:
- Many restaurants and cafes (5-15 min)
- 7-11 and Sahakorn Fresh Market (9 min), 7-11 and Mahalap Market (11 min)
Medical Facilities and Government:’
- Mae On Hospital (10 min), San Kamphaeng Hospital (23 min)
- Mae On District Office (6 min)
- Chiang Mai Art Museum (11 min)
- Mae On Reservoir (14 min), Mae Ta Khrai Reservoir (23 min)
- Dutch Farm
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to own this property with numerous possibilities. Contact us for a viewing!